Lions members have fun as well as raising money and helping people. The photographs show some of the social events enjoyed by club members and often for partners as well. One of the many benefits of being in Harpenden Lions.
Recent club social activity
Clockwise from top left:
- Informal meal with partners
- Relaxing after a long walk
- More relaxing after a family ramble
- Club members with some other Lions from a nearby club
- Formal dinner to celebrate the anniversary of the formation of the club
The most recent social event was a barbecue in June to have some fun and to celebrate the handing over from this year’s president to the incoming one.
A new social committee will be organising a programme of social events for the coming year so please watch this space.